Nourishment for the Soul – Ingathering
Rev. Bill Neely
Ingathering service: All ages are welcome to our annual Thanksgiving Ingathering service where we collect non-perishable food for the community pantries of Arm in Arm (formerly Crisis Ministry). Bring some groceries to share and an open heart as we consider what has nourished our bodies and souls in our lives.
News to Note
- Bundle Up!
- Holiday Greens and Volunteers Needed!
- Chalice Lighters – Giving Back
- Stamp Out Despair Project
- Service Action: Stamp Out Despair
- UU Congregation of Princeton on 11/06/2017 - 11/19/2017 at All Day
- Kids Chorale Rehersal
- Room 7 (UU Princeton) on 11/19/2017 at 9:30 am - 10:15 am
- Ingathering Food Drive - Sunday November 19
- UU Congregation of Princeton on 11/19/2017 at 10:30 am - 1:30 pm
- Worship Service - Thanksgiving Ingathering - All Ages Service
- Channing (UU Princeton) on 11/19/2017 at 10:30 am - 11:30 am
- Course in Miracles
- Room 8 (UU Princeton) on 11/19/2017 at 12:00 pm - 1:15 pm
- Sunday Buddhist Meditation
- Room 15 (UU Princeton) on 11/19/2017 at 12:00 pm - 1:15 pm