Certificate of Liability Insurance
- Please be aware that any non-UUCP group wishing to use space must provide a Certificate of Liability Insurance; there will be no exceptions to this requirement.
- UUCP shall not be liable for any loss, damage, or injury in any way related to non-UUCP events, whether such injury or damage be to persons or property. UUCP and non-UUCP persons do hereby agree to, indemnify, defend, and save harmless each other, their directors, officers, agents, and employees from and against any claims, suits, damages, costs, expenses, or liabilities, including attorney fees and litigation expense, in any way arising from or related to actions that are the responsibility of the other party.
- The individual or group shall at all times provide and maintain liability insurance sufficient in form and amount to protect all indemnified parties against any claim or expense covered by the indemnity set forth above.
- The individual or group agrees to keep in full force during the term of the agreement liability insurance covering bodily injury and property damage in the amount of $1,000,000 per occurrence and $2,000,000 aggregate.
- Such insurance shall name Unitarian Universalist Congregation of Princeton as an additional insured and will be primary and non-contributory with respect to any insurance coverage maintained by the Unitarian Universalist Congregation of Princeton. The Certificate must include a statement that the Unitarian Universalist Congregation of Princeton is an additional insured and that the coverage is primary and non-contributory.