Rental Terms and Fees
Our facility usage document includes photos and more details.
|Room||First 2 hours||Each additional hour or fraction||First 2 Hours||Each additional hour or fraction|
|Monday – Thursday||Friday – Saturday – Sunday|
The minimum facility use is 2 hours, whether or not the full 2 hours are used. No partial hours.
- Kitchen (Full) includes use of dishwasher, ovens, stove, and refrigerator(tablecloths, dishes, silverware, glassware, and service dishes are not included; please inquire about separate fees.)
- Kitchen (Light) includes counter use, refrigerator use, and use of coffee maker only (facility users must supply coffee, cups, spoons, etc.)
- Use of Steinway piano in Channing Hall – $75 additional (except for weddings, child dedication services, and memorial services.)
- Use of other piano in Channing Hall – $50 additional (except for weddings, child dedication services, and memorial services.)
- Use of piano in Fahs Theatre – $50 additional.
- Use of the projection system in Fahs Theatre – $30 additional.
- Use of the sound system in Channing is included in the facility use fee for Channing Hall.
- Use of tables and chairs is included in the facility use fee.
Extra fee: $50 administrative donation will be assessed for all facility users.
- This donation is payable immediately upon reserving the space.
- This donation will be refunded in full should the event be canceled outside of the six-week calendar period prior to the event.
- This donation will not be refunded should the event be canceled by the facility user inside of the six-week calendar period preceding the event.
The balance of all donations is payable in full no later than 14 calendar days prior to the event and no earlier than 60 days prior to the event.