From June 20 through June 25, TV and film personalities Grace and Corbett Lunsford have brought their high performance Tiny House On Wheels to UUCP for this week.
The Green Sanctuary Committee is helping to host.
As a showcase for their 20-city Proof Is Possible Tour, the Lunsford’s #Tiny Lab is built to the highest performance standards – the most energy efficient, the best indoor air quality, the most comfortable, the most durable, net-zero, and with green materials. With built in sensors to prove it, this house demonstrates best practices that you can do yourself, and explains how to get your contractors to use best practices in your remodeling projects to deliver proven, verified results.
Their mission is simple: to revolutionize the home market by teaching consumers and contractors alike to use scientific testing to prove the work gets done to quality standards.
Proof Is Possible June 20 – June 25
- MON-FRI, 5-6pm: Open House Toursof the #TinyLab tiny house on wheels (FREE, no registration required)
- WEDS, 9-10:30am: Profiting from Home Performance in Real Estate(FREE)
- THURS, 6-8pm: Home Performance Crash Course for Homeowners(FREE)
- FRI, 9am-1pm: PERFORMANCE TESTING FOR THE PRIVATE MARKET($99-2 BPI CEU)
- FRI, 7-9pm: Private Screeningof The Other One Movie, includes filmmaker Q&A ($10 suggested donation)
- SAT, 9-11am: Home Performance Crash Course for Homeowners(FREE)
- SAT, 11am-1pm: HOW TO ENGINEER AND BUILD A HIGH PERFORMANCE TINY HOUSE ($49)
- SAT, 7-9pm: Private Screening of The Other One Movie, includes filmmaker Q&A ($10 suggested donation)
— Amanda, Social Justice Ministry