Statewide Annual Meeting for UU Legislative Ministry
Date(s) - 04/16/2016
9:00 am - 3:00 pm
UU Church in Cherry Hill, NJ
Add to Your Calendar
Saturday April 16 Legislative Ministry Annual Meeting
Flowers are blooming. Trees are blossoming. And the time to register for the UU Legislative Ministry of NJ’s Annual Meeting has arrived! Will you join us at the UU Church in Cherry Hill?
If you have attended in past years, you know what a wonderful experience it is. If you’ve never been, come now!
Register here! We will organize car pools from Princeton.
What you can look forward to
- Keynote Speaker: Lawrence Hamm, chairman and cofounder, People’s Organization for Progress
- Important Task Force meetings: Immigration Reform, Gun Violence Prevention, Criminal Justice Reform: New Jim Crow, Environmental Justice, Health & Reproductive Justice, Economic Justice
- Racial Justice Information
- Help choose advocacy issues in economic justice, environment, incarceration reform, immigration reform, reproductive health
- Meet other UUs and build coalitions.
Who Should Attend
- Anyone looking for ways to make a difference by putting their faith into action in partnership with UULMNJ
- Congregational liaisons, social action committee members, congregational leaders, ministers and staff
- UULMNJ Task Force members