Date(s) - 11/12/2017
12:15 pm - 1:45 pm
Room 7 (UU Princeton)
Add to Your Calendar
Great Books Circle
The Great Books Reading Circle meets monthly to discuss novels selected by the group. Please come to any or all of our sessions to share your reflections. Whether you love or hate the choice, it’s stimulating to discuss. We have met as a book group for almost ten years! We like to say we are not a Book Club – but a Circle. A circle is inclusive and expands to invite you in.
Details: 2nd Sunday (usually, but not always) of the month at 12:15 pm in Room 7.
Readings for September 2017 through May 2018
- July and August – vacation! No meetings!
- September 10 – Preparation For the Next Life by Atticus Lish
- October 8 – Disgrace by J.M. Coetzee
- November 12 – Moon Tiger by Penelope Lively
- December 10 – Austerlitz by W.G. Sebald
- January 14 – Mister Monkey by Francine Prose
- February 11 – The Underground Railroad by Colson Whitehead
- March 11 – News of the World by Paulette Jiles
- April 8 – Judas by Amos Oz
- May 20 (3rd Sunday) – LaRose by Louise Erdrich
- June 10 – Book picking