Children and Families in the Age of Anxiety
Lorraine Shiarappa (DRE)
There is a perception that children are becoming more anxious about the world they live in. How can families ease this stress and offer children a picture of hope and possibility? What is the role of faith in supporting families in trying times? Our director of Lifespan Faith Development, Lorraine Shiarappa will offer a few ideas.
News to Note
- Bundle Up!
- Holiday Greens and Volunteers Needed!
- Chalice Lighters – Giving Back
- Stamp Out Despair Project
- Service Action: Stamp Out Despair
- UU Congregation of Princeton on 11/06/2017 - 11/19/2017 at All Day
- Kids Chorale Rehersal
- Room 7 (UU Princeton) on 11/19/2017 at 9:30 am - 10:15 am
- Ingathering Food Drive - Sunday November 19
- UU Congregation of Princeton on 11/19/2017 at 10:30 am - 1:30 pm
- Worship Service - Thanksgiving Ingathering - All Ages Service
- Channing (UU Princeton) on 11/19/2017 at 10:30 am - 11:30 am
- Course in Miracles
- Room 8 (UU Princeton) on 11/19/2017 at 12:00 pm - 1:15 pm
- Sunday Buddhist Meditation
- Room 15 (UU Princeton) on 11/19/2017 at 12:00 pm - 1:15 pm