We Need You at the Unitarian Universalist Legislative Ministry of New Jersey Statewide Issues Conference on Saturday, October 14, 2017 from noon to 6 pm!
This is your opportunity to help select focus issues for the coming year for our six task forces – Economic, Immigration, Reproductive, and Criminal Justice Reform, Environmental Justice, and Gun Violence Prevention. Learn more about current work, take part in small group discussions and lend your ideas and voices!
UUCP members and friends – see more details in the October Skylights, and at UULMNJ tables before and after service in Robinson Lounge. Carpools available. Please plan to attend!
The Unitarian Universalist Legislative Ministry of New Jersey coordinates grassroots advocacy and works to establish public policy that is consistent with Unitarian Universalist principles and purposes:
• Upholding the worth and dignity of every person;
• Furthering justice, equity, and compassion in human relations;
• Ensuring the use of the democratic process;
• Protecting religious freedom;
• Promoting respect for the interdependent web of all existence